2008-07-19

Sunday 19 July 1998, 12.20

So, rainbow flag out on the balcony! Almost certainly the only one in this suburb, so I better watch out. At least Phillip and Jari (who arrived this morning from Finland) have kept their hopelessly cute behaviour for the inside of the flat. I don't want to frighten the neighbours. Well not yet anyway.

Looks like I'll manage to track down Ann later today at Dykeye, the mostly-lesbian film and video festival (I like lesbian film, and Dykeye looks like one of the most innovative things going on a Europride. Plus Cecilia and Katarina are two of my favourite dykes), which, according to the plan, I'll check out after the opening of Ecce Homo. Robert as pretend lesbian, as usual. :-)

We talked about Don Kulick's comments yesterday, and I kind of came round to the idea that Kvinnohuset and LN maybe really do need to pull theirs socks up about letting trans women go to at least their seminars and picnics. Maybe I'm just picking the wrong women to speak to, but all the lesbians I've met have agreed more than disagreed with Don Kulick...

Did I say how neat it is to have a shiny EuroPride dogtag round one's neck? It really puts Copenhagen 96's dogtag to shame, but then it was kind of their idea in the first place, I suppose. OK, lunchtime, and we're missing Stockholm Gay Radio's report from PridePark even as I write.

1 kommentar:

Robert Cumming sa...

Nu har min flagga tio år på nacken och är alldeles för solblekt för att kunna synas på balkongen. Dags för en ny va, det går bara inte att lägga upp det här och smyga. Såhär tio år senare.