2008-07-27

Monday 27 July 1998, 18.25

I went back to work, and Chris headed home to Finland, clad in his Parade steward t-shirt and dogtag so as to be recognisable for other Europriders on the ferry. I found I couldn't take my dogtag off till the commuter train had finally left Söder and Tantolunden had disappeared out of sight. Spare minutes at work went to checking for EuroPride stuff on the web - seems like this is the only up-to-date site that's not a newspaper! Think, the responsibility of it all. My coworkers all knew about EuroPride, and were pretty cool about the whole thing. On the way home I dropped in my camera films for development - does anyone have a scanner? Söder was quiet and sunny, with the odd rainbow flag to put me in the notion of going up for a coffee or a cup of herbal tea like Mark Levengood suggested. Better put mine out here.

Did I say how nice it was to run into neighbours with dogtags on? I thought I was practically alone in this housing estate, but thanks to EuroPride and good old Efva A, I now know a whole bunch of new people who live within five minutes of me, and even someone on the same street! If this is happening all over Stockholm, maybe one Pride event next year won't be enough...

Inga kommentarer: